SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITMENT
EAM-Mosca management is committed to working with employees to provide a safe and healthful workplace, with zero accidents. Our Health and Safety Policy outlines social responsibility to ensure safe working conditions and motivate employee efforts to improve their safety behavior.
- We have received 5 safety awards in the past 8 years from our Worker’s Comp carrier, Sentry Insurance, WI.
- We have safety and accident prevention programs, including a “no drug” policy, hands-on safety training, PPE policy, and drug and alcohol testing.
- ENVIRONMENTAL MISSION STATEMENTAt EAM-Mosca, we continually refine methods of operation to ensure that all products supplied to our customers are manufactured in the most resource efficient way possible. We are dedicated to live and work in harmony with nature, striving to do more with less. This demonstrates our wise use of resources:
- Reducing unnecessary consumption of materials, supplies, utilities, and transport across all EAM-Mosca products, processes, and activities, both internal and external.
- Pursuing continuous improvement to annually achieve reduction in unit resource consumption across the entire organization.
- GREEN INITIATIVE OBJECTIVESWe strive to develop the highest quality strapping systems, while reducing our environmental impacts during the entire product life-cycle. Our objectives are:
- To develop strapping systems (machinery and strapping) that consume minimal resources to manufacture, pack, ship and operate in compliance with REACh Regulations and RoHS requirements.
- To continuosly improve products and processes that assure our business viability and leadership in environmental responsibility.
- To actively involve suppliers, employees and customers to imbed a strong economically based environmental program.
- To apply Environmental Policy accross the entire organization, including all activities, processes and products where greater environmental efficiency is realistic and achievable.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITYMosca Group is committed to environmentally sound business practices world-wide. Check out our “Green Efficiency Technology inside” or “GET inside” concept here.
- CONFLICT MINERAL POLICY
EAM-Mosca Corp. is committed to support the objective of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Section 1502. As an integral part of United States humanitarian efforts, many of our customers, U.S. publicly traded companies, must meet regulatory obligations to disclose the origin of minerals commonly used in the electronics industry (known as 3TG – tantalum, tin, tungsten and gold).
Although as a privately held company, EAM-Mosca is not subject to the SEC Conflict Mineral reporting, we strive to provide our customers with information when they need it to comply with this law.
Should you require evidence of compliance to the Dodd-Frank Conflict Mineral policy please Contact us. Additional information about EAM-Mosca’s Quality, Environmental and Safety Compliance is also available on request.