THE WORLD OF STRAPPING
Driven By Quality – Leading By Innovations
Mosca GmbH, Waldbrunn, Germany, and its subsidiaries in Singapore, Australia, China, UK, Finland, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Spain serve customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Pacific Region.
The world leading strapping system provider sets standards for performance, reliability and innovative technology.
- Mosca’s pioneering wear-free direct drive brushless motors eliminated service-intensive mechanical components, thus significantly reduced maintenance requirements.
- Mosca’s revolutionary precision arches were the first to reliably feed 5 mm PP strap around large arch sizes at high speeds.
- Mosca’s most recent development of using an ultrasonic sealing method in strapping applications resulted in improved welding process control and greater seal strength.
Mosca’s commitment to operate its business in compliance with sustainability principles has communicated by introducing a new “GET inside” logo that represents latest technological advances.
For more information please visit Mosca at www.mosca.com.
Global network of Mosca sales and service profesionals provide comprehensive local support to current and potential customers across the globe.
- ASIAFounded in 1997, Mosca Asia is responsible for supplying the highly innovative and sophisticated MOSCA equipment to South and South East Asia. Being situated in Singapore, Asia’s financial and logistics hub, Mosca Asia serves the markets of Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan and Japan either directly via own resources or in cooperation with their long-established local business partners. Their flexible and highly motivated team in Singapore supports the MOSCA operations in the before mentioned countries commercially as well as from a technical perspective as they represent the after sales center supplying spare parts, technical service, consulting and support to its dedicated region.
Contact Mosca Asia Pte. Ltd.
156 Macpherson Road #05-01
Tel.: +65 6 846 3268
Fax: + 65 6 846 0256
- AUSTRALIAMOSCA products have been sold throughout Australia and New Zealand for over 30 years. The continued growth in this region led to the founding of Mosca Australia in early 2003. The subsidiary is a key supplier to a number of large multinational, medium and small organisations within a variety of industries including newsprint, corrugated board, print and meat processing. The successful integration of strapping technology and equipment to suit customer demands throughout Australia and New Zealand is achieved by maintaining strong customer relations, whilst providing a seamless and extensive range of strapping machinery and a responsive after sales service by ambitious and qualified professionals.
Contact Mosca Australia (Pty) Ltd.
Unit 6/58 Frederick Street
Northgate QLD 4013
Tel.: +61 7 3266 3005
Fax: +61 7 3266 5002
- CANADAFounded in 1992, our Canadian subsidiary has facilities in Whitby, Ontario, where unitizing systems are designed and manufactured, and strapping products and spare parts are warehoused. Regional sales managers and field service technicians are located throughout the country to provide customer assistance and market the complete product line. With more than 1,000 high-performance compression unitizers operating in the U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean, EAM-Mosca Canada is a recognized manufacturer of unitizing and palletizing equipment for a range of industries.
Contact EAM-Mosca (Canada) Ltd.
170 William Smith Drive
Whitby, Ontario L1N 9N3
Tel.: +1 905 665 8225
Fax: +1 905 665 8188
- CHINAThe professional team at Mosca Direct China, established in 2010 and situated in Shanghai is assigned to supply high performance and innovative MOSCA strapping technology to China. The full range of products are offered in various industries such as newspaper and magazine printing, paper and corrugated box manufacturing, cans and bottles manufacturing and other general packaging tasks. Exploring the Chinese market energetically, the team promotes a corporate culture of integrity and good service. By providing advanced technologies and know-how, quality, reliability and sustainability is incorporated into customers’ applications.
Contact Mosca Direct China Co., Ltd.
No. 5343, Nanting Rd., Tinglin, Jinshan
Tel.: +86 21 37283 500 6101
Fax: +86 21 37283 236
- FINLANDEstablished in 2005, the subsidiary Mosca Direct Finland offers the complete range of the innovative and high-quality Mosca equipment in Finland. The small but strong team of professionals reacts quickly and flexibly to satisfy customer demands offering sophisticated strapping solutions, fast spare parts deliveries and qualified after-sales service. Thanks to close collaboration with the parent company communicating new developments and system improvements, the team is always well-prepared to introduce the latest state of the art developments to customers.
Contact Mosca Direct Finland OY
Martinkylätie 9 A-C
Tel.: +358 207 498 000
Fax: +358 207 498 001
- GERMANYContact Mosca GmbH
Tel.: +49 6274 932-0
Fax: +49 6274 932-400118
- MALAYSIAFounded in 1997, Mosca Asia is responsible for supplying the highly innovative and sophisticated MOSCA equipment to South and South East Asia. Being situated in Singapore, Asia’s financial and logistics hub, Mosca Asia serves the markets of Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan and Japan either directly via own resources or in cooperation with their long-established local business partners. Their flexible and highly motivated team in Singapore supports the MOSCA operations in the before mentioned countries commercially as well as from a technical perspective as they represent the after sales center supplying spare parts, technical service, consulting and support to its dedicated region.
Contact Mosca Malaysia SDN. BHD.
No. 3 Jalan Canggih 9
Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang
81800 Ulu Tiram
Johor Darul Takzim
Tel.: +60 7 8613398
Fax: +60 7 8613839
- MEXICOEstablished in 2003, this sales subsidiary is responsible for marketing and servicing Mexico. The company office and warehouse facilities are located in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. It provides ongoing support for Mosca machines with strapping, parts, and field services to our key market segments. EAM-Mosca Mexico maintains extensive strapping and parts inventories that enable us to ship most supplies overnight.
Contact EAM-Mosca de Mexico. S. de R.L. De C.V.
Ave. Las Torres No.800 Col. Los Morales
San Nicolás de Los Garza, N.L. C.P.66440
Tel.: +52 81 83337080
Fax: +52 81 83338541
- POLANDThe Mosca Direct Poland subsidiary, founded in 2008, offers the complete range of highly innovative and sophisticated MOSCA equipment directly to the Polish market. The successful supply of technologically advanced strapping systems, spare parts and strapping materials is achieved by a qualified sales team. The experienced technicians in Poland provide efficient, reliable maintenance services and qualified technical support. Careful determination of customer requirements means the best solutions are offered making use of the latest innovations and developments.
Contact Mosca Direct Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Minska 65 lok. 224
Tel.: +48 22 8700033
Fax: +48 22 2011841
- SPAINIn 2002 the subsidiary Mosca Direct Spain was founded to serve the Spanish market directly in all areas related to strapping systems and equipment. The efficiency and quality of MOSCA strapping components as well as continuous improvements of the already reliable technology is circulated to customers by an efficient and experienced team providing competent advice on equipment supply, project development, and the delivery of spare parts and consumables. The technical service network guarantees reliable maintenance services along with easily accessible and straightforward technical support throughout Spain.
Contact Mosca Direct Spain S.L.U.
Poligono Industrial “Les Pedreres”
08390 Montgat – Barcelona
Tel.: +34 93 4690123
Fax: +34 93 4692899
- UNITED KINGDOMFounded in 2000 to serve the UK and Ireland, Mosca Direct Ltd guarantees the high standard of product quality, reliability and innovative technology of the MOSCA range. A dedicated warehouse, distribution and service centre is coordinated from headquarters in Cotgrave, Nottingham. The team consists of salesmen with many years of industry expertise, experienced field based engineers and a dedicated customer service team committed to providing a fast, reliable service to a growing customer base.
Contact Mosca Direct Ltd.
Reg. UK Head Office
Colliers Way, Colliers Business Park
Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3HA
Tel.: +44 115 989 0209
Fax: +44 115 989 3888