EAM-Mosca Corp., Hazle Township PA, a dynamic market leader in the area of end-of-line automated packaging machinery and consumable strapping solutions, is seeking a driven and experienced Shipping and Receiving professional.
EAM-Mosca is privately held and retains a unique, focused, entrepreneurial culture. EAM-Mosca also enjoys a blue-chip client base of highly successful North and South American manufacturing companies and has a portfolio of products applicable to a variety of end-use markets. The key to the ongoing success of the business is a system-based product portfolio featuring standard as well as custom engineered packaging machinery solutions and a superior consumable packaging product, complimented by quality technical service and readily available aftersales parts support
- Follow all Safety, Quality, and Production policies
- Assist in the start-up of lines and ancillary equipment
- Complete production paperwork as required
- Complete all quality checks, enter data into a computer-based system as instructed, and notify the shift lead and/or supervisor of non-conformances
- Make adjustments to equipment to ensure all product meets quality standards
- Strong safety focus o 3+ years’ experience in plastics extrusion, strapping experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Thorough knowledge of quality procedures
- Strong computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Windows applications.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and comfortable speaking in front of large groups. Able to read and write in English
- Ability to keep neat and organized records and files with attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to perform basic physical tasks such as lifting 50lbs
- Willing to work a rotating schedule
- Familiar with ISO standards
- Understanding of cGMP practices
- Experience with ERP systems
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Physical setting: Office
Schedule: 12 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Hazleton, PA 18202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
EAM-Mosca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.