Field Service Technician
Open Field Service Positions in Locations:
- Chicago, IL
- Denver, CO
- Dayton/Columbus, OH
- West Hazleton, PA
- Newark NJ | Middletown NY
- Atlanta, GA
- Memphis, TN
- Tacoma, WA
- Kansas City, KS
- Los Angeles, CA
Field service techs’ responsibilities include:
- Install equipment in a manner that ensures reliability and high customer satisfaction.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all EAM equipment.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems utilizing systematic thinking while employing test equipment and hand tools to discover faults and develop plans to report, plan and execute the planned solution.
- Ability to work closely with Mosca Engineering to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Generate service reports that explain the work provided, parts provided and clear understanding of the issue, the solution, and any follow-up needed. All done in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicate daily with the area service managers and develop schedules and travel itineraries that meet the needs of our customers and provide ample time to perform the work requested.
- Work with a sense of urgency but remain calm under pressure to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Advance understanding of machines and their systems including but not limited to pneumatic, hydraulic, bearings, levers, channels, pulleys, cams, and camshafts
- Basic experience with Control systems utilizing Allen Bradley, Siemens, and B&R PLCs
- Electromechanical experience with conveyance systems, understanding sensors, electric motors and how they interact.
- Able to use a multimeter, perform point-to-point, read electrical schematics, and trace
- Able to use and read Calipers micrometers. · Able to take initiative and work independently on a regular basis
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally through both written and verbal medias: Web based service reporting, Video conferencing and face-to-face interactions.
- Able to travel extensively within the U.S. Monday thru Friday. (80%)
Team, Training and Support
- In-house training with continuous on-the-job field training with senior field staff