Head of Project Management Office
The Head of Project Management’s work involves coordinating financial, operational, sales & service, and administrative activities in the company, acting as a point of contact between top management and stakeholders and providing insight into the most essential projects. They prioritize and coordinate critical issues and find essential information that is pertinent for EAM-Mosca’s senior executive team to understand in order to make sound business decisions.
To be successful, the Head of Project should exhibit exemplary financial, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills to support both internal and external stakeholders with a high degree of professionalism. Experience in leading transformational strategy and project management is essential. This opportunity is a full-time, direct-hire position at our headquarters in Hazle Township, PA. After on-site onboarding, a considerable amount of remote work is feasible.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting and communicating with executives throughout the decision-making, program management and initiative implementation stages.
- Improving the company’s ongoing processes and organizing procedures to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity.
- Designing, reviewing, and improving an organization’s structure and helping address ongoing problems.
- Acting as a liaison between the staff and senior executive management regarding the company’s climate, employee well-being, and project updates.
- Leading the company’s project management office.
- Building positive relationships with employees.
- Gathering departmental reports and compiling them into one company report.
- Coordinate projects that may involve working with individuals inside, outside, and at all levels of the organization, both domestic and international. Manage and prioritize project tasks by assisting and following up with team members.
- Draft and prepare company announcements, communications, and presentations as needed.
- Task and Time Management – balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines.
- Professionally represent the company and its executives in a friendly and professional manner: in-person, on calls, as well as at live and virtual meetings/events.
- Manage sensitive matters and information with full confidentiality and discretion.
Profile and Background
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred. Concentration in business or finance preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in an executive support or business management role.
- Track record of success in project management.
- Experience performing tasks such as planning and leading strategic activities, budget preparation, budget management, data analysis and project coordination.
- Strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, manage and direct large teams in multiple departments.
- Strategic planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize important tasks over others.
- Ability to analyze and compile a large amount of data and come up with conclusive results.
- Ability to motivate, coordinate and ensure proper time-management among reports.
- Confident and able to make sound judgement calls when needed.
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative, autonomy and independence