Parts Clerk must possess the ability to perform the following:
- Shipping of customer orders including machine parts, and motors, and entering into the computer system. Includes paperwork, bills of lading, weighing, boxing up and packaging, entering shipping info into UPS, FedX, and other shipping systems, and follow-up of shipping status.
- Receiving of incoming goods – entering into computer inventory system, placing into stock.
- Retrieval of parts for in-house work orders, associated paperwork, and computer tracking.
- Review of customer returned goods, understanding of “non-conformance” status of parts and other items.
- Review of completed work orders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Participating in yearly and ongoing inventories (may have to work New Year’s holiday for this).
- Processing of company outgoing mail and miscellaneous packages.
- Other duties as assigned.