The ROMS-6H-Sonixs is a sophisticated, high-speed horizontal strapping system for use in an integrated production line.
- The Mosca ROMS-6H-Sonixs is available in four track sizes, a large product-height range, optional indexing strapping head and Sonixs ultra-sonic sealing head.
- The ROMS-6H-Sonixs is a good choice for appliance, furniture, dairy and other industries that need to stabilize stacked loads.
- Vertical track frame movement is powered by electric motor drive via dual-toothed drive belts.
- Generous product height range of 8”/200mm minimum to 90”/2200mm maximum, including pallet height.
- Mosca Evolution Sonixs ultrasonic sealing head including:
– DC brushless direct drives for long life and quiet operation.
– Tool-less strap track disassembly for convenient cleaning and servicing.
– Sonixs ultra-sonic sealing with zero warmup, no smoke and self-calibration assuring consistent high strength seals on every cycle.
– Precision fully enclosed strap feed track system for excellent feed reliability.
– Siemens touch panel operator interface for intuitive selection of operating parameters.
- Two choices for automatic strap pattern and placement selection:
– Up to 10 preselected patterns of up to 10 straps each can be stored in the machine controller.
– Operator can enter specific strap pattern and positions via touchscreen.
– Dependent on load sizes, transport speed and drive options, the ROMS-6H-Sonixs is capable of placing 3 straps on up to 120 packages per hour.
- Production rate of up to 120 triple strapped pallets per hour with high speed vertical and horizontal frame drives, depending upon track, product size and conveyor speed.
- Track Movement Options:
– Vertical: Standard .35 m/s;; High Speed 1 m/s
- Paint finish Mosca Blue
VERSIONS & OPTIONS
- Three color machine status signal light.
- Electrically powered strap guide for near perfect strap placement. Without optional guide strap accuracy is to +/- 2”.
- Horizontal indexing of the Sonixs sealing head and track up to 13.75″/350mm brings sealer into contact with product for maximum and most consistent strap tensioning.
- High speed drives for vertical and/or horizontal movement of the track frame and sealer for max throughput. Application analysis matching machine specification with throughput requirements is recommended.
- Open Data Interface to integrate the unit with other machines in the customer network and enable control from a central control station. Connecting to the user IT network via Ethernet cable makes possible remote servicing by the EAM-Mosca Technical Service Team.
- Special paint according to RAL scale
- Muting system
- Safety guards