The UBS-Sonixs is a high performing but economical, low-profile, bottom-seal strapping system for use in an integrated production line.
- The UBS-Sonixs features an industrial strength strapping head with Mosca’s proprietary Sonixs ultra-sonic sealing technology and a modular track system with openings up to 2 meters square. The strapping head hinges up for convenient servicing.
- The unit has a depth of only 13” in the pass-through direction so that larger products can be conveyed through it without building powered conveyor into the strapper itself.
- The system’s standard track is 1700mm (69″) wide x 1500mm (59″) high and can be modified in 500mm increments in width and 250mm increments in height dimensions to fit application requirements.
- The system can be operated via pushbutton, footswitch or automatically via signal exchange.
- The bottom sealing system has the strapping head centered across the conveyor width which has a 12″ minimum height.
- Free standing strap dispenser can be floor mounted in-line with strapper or at right angels to fit available floor space. Mechanical strap accumulation design collects excess strap during tension cycle.
- The system operates with PP or PET strapping from 9 to 12mm wide and up to 750 lbs. break strength.
- Mosca Evolution Sonixs ultrasonic sealing head including:
– DC brushless direct drives for long life and quiet operation.
– Tool-less strap track disassembly for convenient cleaning and servicing.
– Sonixs ultra-sonic sealing with zero warmup, no smoke and self-calibration assuring consistent high strength seals on every cycle.
– Precision fully enclosed strap feed track system for excellent feed reliability.
- Siemens S7-300 controller with pushbutton operator interface mounted on electrical cabinet. Auto strap positioning via signal exchange with external controller.
- Dependent on load sizes, transport speed and track size, the UBS-Sonixs is capable of 4-8 cycles per minute.
- Paint finish Mosca Blue
VERSIONS & OPTIONS
- Special paint according to RAL scale