Fully Automatic Compression Strapping System
Designed specifically for unitizing newspaper inserts, magazines and other slippery printed materials, the CTS can be easily integrated with load centering devices, automatic stretch wrappers, weigh stations, label printing, power and gravity roller conveyors and more.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Turn-key installation program available to eliminate incompatibility issues.
- CTS features up to 10,000 pounds of hydraulic compression and an internal rotary turntable to accommodate postal pallets, two-way and four-way pallets.
- Processes load throughput at 60/hour.
- Unique, rotary style turntable conveyor utilizes heavy-duty cam followers and a tapered roller bearing, with rollers and turntable operated and controlled with variable frequency drives, ensuring accurate load positioning and turntable indexing.
- Accepts load heights from 12″ compressed to 78″ high.
- Fluid movement of the hydraulic compression ensures reliable operation, less wear and tear, and faster speeds.
- 2 all-electric KSR-3.1 strapping heads specially designed to deliver high-strength seal-joints.
- KSR-3.1 heads that seal polyester and polypropylene strapping with reliable, friction-weld seal joints.
- Accumulating, mechanical strap dispensers.
- Long wearing strap track made of smooth, tough UHMWPE, and spring loaded track gates formed from 18 and 14 gauge stainless steel engineered for problem free, strap feeding.
- VERSIONS & OPTIONSOptions Include:
- Internal turntable
- Spare strapping head and/or test stand
- Crane kit for fast, safe sealing head removal
- Remote fork lift operator control panel