Trackless, operator cycled table-top strapping system for low volume packaging operations where highly reliable performance is desired.
The MOM-8 is based on Mosca’s very successful Fusion automatic bander, minus the full track used for automatic strap feeding.
- Operator presses strap feed button for desired length, drapes strap over bundle and inserts end into sealer. MOM-8 automatically tensions and seals strap.
- System features hinged stainless steel table-top for easy access to sealer.
- Sealing head is a simplified version of the market proven Mosca Standard 3 sealer used in high-volume applications for years.
- Heater blade is same thermostatically controlled device used in Mosca’s automatic strappers.
- Soft strapping for sensitive packages.
- Ideal for securing bundles of tubing and other coiled products.
- Adjustable strap tension via potentiometer.
- Easy, front-loading strap coil change and threading system.
- Energy saving, wear-free DC drive, brushless motor technology
- Quiet sealing unit
- Operates reliably with Polypropylene (PP) straps sizes 5mm, 8mm and 12mm wide
- Package width minimum 80mm
- Electronic controls
- 4 castors, 2 lockable
- Mosca Blue powder-coat paint finish
- Table height is conveniently adjustable from 32” to 35.5”
- Optional table-stop to facilitate optimum product positioning
Operator cycled entry level, heat seal bander capable of up to 50 cycles/minute. Features proven Mosca Standard 3 Sealer.
ROMP-6B & ROMP-6R
Heavy duty automatic bander available with Mosca Standard 6 Sealer in Sonixs ultra-sonic or heat seal. Entry level automation with belt or roller conveyor.