Fully Automatic Strapping System
The SMV-2000 is an automatic side sealing strapping system with indexing strapping head that offers automatic strapping for a variety of applications including carton closing and unitizing products on slip sheets, plastic pallets, skids and trays.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- SMV Side-Seal load and sheet strapper features an indexing head that moves in to meet the load, provides increased strap tensioning for more stable loads.
- Available in a variety of fixed track sizes from 60 inches wide to 96 inches wide, and 60 inches to 120 inches high, for strapping loads up to 90 inches wide and a minimum of 30 inches high from the top of conveyor.
- Rugged, all-electric strapping head (KSR-2) creates a friction-weld seal joint with consistent seal-joint efficiencies without requiring expensive fume mitigation systems.
- Indexing head moves up to 18″ to meet an incoming load, eliminating the need for load positioning.
- Cycle speed of approximately 10 seconds.
- Features simple, easy to use operator controls with Allen-Bradley Micrologix Controller.
- Strapping head, electrical controls and strap track are mounted on a reinforced frame structure. Floor anchors on either side provide extra support and maintain strap track integrity.
- Indexing feature minimizes damage to the strapping head as it retracts after each strapping cycle and waits for the next load to position itself.
- VERSIONS & OPTIONSOPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Spare strapping head and/or test stand