PROPRIETARY ULTRASONIC SEALER HEADS DEVELOPED BY MOSCA
Mosca’s ultrasonic Sonixs sealing heads have revolutionized strapping systems offering major advantages over traditional heat-seal technologies.
Using ultrasonic sealing, low amplitude high frequency vibrations are transmitted to the ends of the plastic strapping material creating a solid state bond. A custom sonotrode-the heart of the new sealing unit, joins the strap ends at high speed for superior and consistent strapping seals.
- Unlike heat-seal systems, Sonixs strap seals are made without the use of high temperature components, improving safety and generating lower emissions. The process-controlled system is operator friendly requiring minimal maintenance and reduced parts usage.
- Increased seal strength allows strapped products to withstand greater stress. Users are able to use thinner, narrower, less expensive strapping materials with no impact on package quality or security.
- Conserves power by only using power during the strap cycle compared to a heat-seal system which uses constant power.
- Sonixs sonotrode and generator includes a 2-year warranty.
- No smoke, fumes, smells, or need to clean up welding residues.
- Low noise levels.
- Innovative lever style gripper, knife, and sonotrode drive with sealed bearing construction provides maximum durability with less wear and tear.
- Seals both PP and PET strapping with broad tension ranges, ensuring tight straps and secure bundles under all conditions.
- Easily switch between PP and PET strap
- Self-calibrating – monitors major parameters before every seal for consistent sealing in any environment.
- Sealing head maintenance requires no tools to dismantle and can be changed within 30 seconds.