Fully Automatic Strapping Machine for Publication Bundling
Strap up to 50 bundles per minute with the pre-eminent first-position, high-speed TR6-K.
- Specifically designed for the printing industry, the system applies 5mm strap at the ideal tension for zip sorted magazines or virtually any bound product.
- The strap track and sealer are assembled on a precision fixture to assure a highly accurate mechanical system to enhance feed reliability.
- Industry leading Mosca DC brushless direct-drive sealer technology for superior performance.
- Includes Mosca’s precision constructed Strapway 6 for exceptional reliability and low maintenance demands.
- State of the art electronic control system with safety interlocks for increased operator protection.
- Unique servo driven “kickers”, set up instantly, square the trailing bundle edge and accelerate the exit of strapped bundles for maximum throughput.
- Fast, easy product size change.
- Close-couples to high-speed stackers for excellent bundle control.
- Special adapters linking strapper to stacker provide seamless bundle transfer.
- Throughput speeds of 45 or 50 bundles per minute, based on stacker input to assure optimum line speeds without unnecessary wear and tear on the strapping system.
- Mosca’s high speed bearing mounted closed strap track provides unexcelled strap control and high feed reliability, even with lightweight, economical 5mm strapping.
- Six side bundle control assures square bundles from digest through tabloid sizes.
- Special narrow sealer head straps bundles as small as 5” wide.
- The TR6-K offers an option for “selective strapping” of bundles based on book count or alternatively varying strap tension based on count to prevent curling bundles or damaging product due to unnecessarily high strap tension.
- The machine features a B&R controller and HMI with multiple secured levels of access covering a range of needs from operator selections to engineered parameter settings.
- The TR6-K can be installed as a stand-alone first position unit for single ‘belly-straps’. For cross-strapping, add either a turn-post conveyor, or our unique EP-500 right angle transfer that diverts bundles 90 degrees left or right, into a high-speed TR-6.
- Mosca Blue paint finish.
VERSIONS & OPTIONS
- Sonixs Ultrasonic Sealer
- Electromechanical double press
- Electromechanical back stop
- Stacker connection for any available stackers
- Driven lateral guidance for difficult products
- Automatical strap tension adjustment
- Bump-proof base frame with adjustable legs / castors
- Special paint
High performance, fully automatic strapping machine with controls customized to meet application requirements; conveyor and sealer options.
Turn-post conveyor rotates bundles 90 degrees during travel between the first stage strapping system and the secondary cross strapper.