New, High-Tension, Side-Seal Strapping System with Indexing Strapping Head and Optional Pallet Lance.
USI-Sonixs side-seal strapping system features an indexing strapping head with a powerful Sonixs ultrasonic sealer that can use either PP or PET strapping up to 12mm wide. Designed to strap large packages and shipping units, the USI-Sonixs has an optional lance feature that straps through the pallet void.
- New, versatile, high-tension, side-seal strapping system.
- The USI-Sonixs features a powerful Mosca Sonixs ultrasonic, indexing strapping head that operates reliably with PET or PP strapping in widths of 9, 11 or 12mm.
- Strapping head indexes up to 18” to meet incoming units, strapping them securely and consistently with up to 450 lbs. of adjustable tension.
- The high-performance, low maintenance system is designed to strap large packages and shipping units.
- USI-Sonixs can be configured to feed through pallet void, under the load or automatically select through pallet or under based on pallet void detection. The USI-Sonixs may be operated with a footswitch, pushbutton, or automatically via a signal exchange with an external system controller.
- System is built on a frame with a conveyor height of 8” to 15”. (Inquire about other available heights.)
- Production rate ranges from 10 to 20 seconds/cycle depending upon pallet type, track size and product size.
- PLC controls with HMI Touchscreen interface.
- Simple and reliable modular spring gate design.
- Standard arch sizes are either 60” or 72” wide by 72” – 110” high.
- Narrow strap track integrates easily with conveyor lines.
- Strapping is dispensed from EAM-Mosca’s free standing dispenser, which can be configured in a left or right handed arrangement or in a right angle configuration to fit into tight spaces.
- Mosca’s patented Sonixs sealer features ultrasonic sealing, innovative gripper, knife and head design using sealed linear bearings proven to stand up extremely well to dirt and dust buildup.
- Pallet Lance protects strap from being exposed on the bottom of the load.
- Heavy duty, high-tension strapping head produces secure, smoke-free seals with PET or PP
- Modest acquisition costs.
- Low maintenance, high performance system
High-performance, low maintenance side seal strapping system designed to strap large packages and shipping units with either PP or PET strapping in widths of 9, 11 or 12mm.
Versatile operator cycled or fully automatic in-line side seal strapping machines feature choice of track type and size, adjustable conveyor height and several dispenser options.