Fully Automatic Strapping Machine
The USP-2 Traymaster is designed speciﬁcally for strapping trays destined for the United States Postal Service. It straps sleeved mail trays lengthwise, in the direction of the conveyor.
- The USP-2/Traymaster straps automatically at speeds of up to 30 trays per minute, without tray-turning or transfer accessories.
- Excellent reputation while operating in extremely high-cycle, high-speed environments. 400+ installations in mailing rooms and U.S.P.S. facilities.
- Many units regularly strap over one million trays annually.
- Excellent ﬁeld results show systems operating with little or no service issues even after three and four million cycles.
- System incorporates technologically advanced design and fabrication methods with extremely close tolerances for solid and long-wearing construction.
- Straps all standard corrugated and plastic corrugated full and half-trays with low-cost 5mm plastic strapping.
- System has two operation modes; ‘Bypass’ and ‘Automatic’. In Bypass mode, the conveyor belts run continuously without strapping.
- Automatic mode straps every bundle with one strap. The conveyor belts move the tray until it trips the photo control switch, which initiates the strapping sequence.
- The system features proven, non-jamming, self-threading strap feed and a highly-reliable tensioning system and sealing head.
- Mosca Blue paint finish
VERSIONS & OPTIONS
- Traffic light warning system with audible alarm signal for system fault(s) – early warning for coil change and strap out indicator.