EAM-Mosca views technical support as important as our complete system approach. Our field service technicians are strategically located throughout North and South America to keep your systems running reliably for years. Services available:
- New machine installation supervision and training
- On-site technical assessments and equipment inspections
- Quick response to problems and customer inquiries
- Emergency services onsite or via remote access
- After-Hours Technical phone support for specific in-line production equipment
- Service-work carried out by qualified and authorized technicians
- Custom and Standardized Preventive Maintenance Agreements available upon request.
- TRAINING PROGRAMSOngoing Customer Support
Skilled field service technicians and knowledgeable engineering professionals are dedicated to provide operators and maintenance personnel with training and consultation to strengthen technical skills.
- Installation and operation manuals, including detailed drawings and safety instructions
- Periodic operator training on critical concerns such as safety, operation, and cleaning
- In-plant training for maintenance and technical staff to stay up-to-date with manufacturing and technology
- Additional training is available at EAM-Mosca at customer request
- APPLICATION ENGINEERINGTechnological Innovations – Raising Industry Standards
EAM-Mosca’s application engineers are actively involved in all stages of system development, from design and installation to modernization or retrofitting. Our application engineers and technical support experts are called upon when standard solutions don’t apply, or system performance can be improved by modifying or supplementing a standard product.
We see our role as advancing the state of the strapping industry, providing our customers an ongoing opportunity for productivity increases and cost reduction.
- In-depth consultancy and technical expertise to choose the right system
- Modular designs and technological advances to fit specific industry requirements
- Creative engineering incorporating proven technology in unique configurations
- Conceptual development and programming support for smooth integration into high-performance operations
- After-sales consultation, technical assistance and expert advice for better overall cost efficiency
- SPARE PARTS SUPPLIESSpare Parts Inventories – Saving Time and Money
EAM-Mosca maintains inventories of all equipment parts at our three company locations in:
- Hazle Township, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Whitby, Ontario, Canada
- Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
In addition, distributors throughout the Americas carry appropriate parts stock, and our service technicians maintain inventories of commonly used items.
- Diverse parts inventory supports extremely short lead times
- Fast delivery of replacements parts minimizes machine down-time
- Quality of parts manufactured by Mosca guarantees long-term performance and system reliability
- Additional shipping and storage savings
For more information on our support services, please contact us.