Versatile operator cycled or fully automatic in-line side seal strapping machines feature choice of track type and size, adjustable conveyor height and several dispenser options
- The Mosca ROMS-6 automatic strapping (banding) machines are highly reliable, side-sealing systems available with a range of control options.
- The ROMS-6 can be operated via foot-switch or push-button, or can be upgraded to cycle on signal exchange with an external system controller.
- The ROMS-6 is built around Mosca’s Standard 6 Strapway, which includes its advanced Standard 6 strapping head and precision strap feeding system for extreme feed reliability. It also features tool-less access to the feed track for fast, easy cleaning and servicing.
- The ROMS-6 is designed modularly, so that it can cover a wide array of applications with the same foundation, maintaining the construction precision so important to reliability across the range of sizes and styles offered.
- The ROMS-6 can be cycled by the operator using push buttons on the operator panel, or via optional footswitch. In fully automated applications, a signal exchange option is available that enables the unit to strap automatically when a package is delivered to strap position by the external conveying system.
- The fully enclosed one-piece strap track with cam actuated opening provides positive strap delivery for exceptional feed reliability.
- Adjustable strap positioning
- Adjustable conveyor heights from 12″ to 32″ high.
- 75mm (3.0”) wide arch slips neatly between conveyor sections with no bridging rollers required.
- Two track styles can be specified: Mosca’s renowned closed track for exceptional feed performance with PP straps from 5-12 mm and a flexible spring gate style track for PP and PET from 9-12mm wide. Track sizes range from 450mm wide x 400mm high (17.7 x 15.7”) to 1650mm wide x 2600 mm high (65 x 102”).
- Strap Dispenser Options: The basic dispenser can be mounted on top of the pre-feed section of the machine, for the smallest footprint. Alternatively, the dispenser can be mounted on the back side of the pre-feed cabinet for a lower loading height, an advantage on higher conveyor height applications. Also, the dispensers can be arranged to face either left or right for operator convenience in changing coils.
- For high production requirements, a dual dispenser is available, with or without auto coil changer, to minimize downtime due to coil change. Auto coil change, for PP straps only, consumes only about 12 seconds and doesn’t require immediate operator intervention to maintain continuous operation. Finally, a larger, 400mm diameter coil dispenser is available, primarily for PET strapping, allowing more footage per coil and fewer coil changes during production.
- Paint finish Mosca Blue
VERSIONS & OPTIONS
- Pneumatic single press
- Pneumatic side pusher for smaller arch systems that positions incoming product against the sealer face to guarantee tight straps
- Traffic light warning system or acoustic malfunction signal
- Narrow sealing unit (on request)
- Ethernet- / Profi-Bus-connection
- Special paint according to RAL scale
- Stainless-steel versions for moist environments