Strapping Products for the Food and Beverage Industry
Innovative closing and bundling solutions are essential for packaging requirements in the food and beverage industry. In addition to our regular strapping machines, we offer robust stainless-steel machines (all IP56 certified) with a moisture-resistant SoniXs sealer for continued high performance and reliability in damp and wet conditions often found in meat, poultry, and seafood processing.
When looking to optimize your food and beverage operations, we’re here to help. We offer an expansive inventory of high-speed strapping machines designed specifically for the food industry. Our reliable strapping equipment keeps your process running smoothly and efficiently while maintaining high quality and sanitation standards.
If you are currently manually strapping, automating your strapping line would improve your packaging process, making it faster, more efficient, and ideal for handling the high demand for food packaging and distribution.
Food and Beverage Strapping Materials
Having the right strapping materials for your operation is essential to protecting your products and ensuring that they reach customers in the proper condition. To achieve this, we offer two premium strapping materials — polypropylene (PP) and polyester (PET) products. PP is ideal for light and medium-weight packages, while PET provides heavy-duty strength.
Strapping Uses for the Food and Beverage Industry
Strapping offers a variety of valuable capabilities for the food and beverage industry, such as:
- Carton closing: Sturdy, secure closure for cartons is essential to maintaining the sanitation of food and beverage items, and a strapping system can ensure they stay safe.
- Bundling: For preparing bundles of food or beverage products, the right strapping can make shipments secure for distribution.
- Palletizing: Strapping can secure palletized materials and prepare them for safe and efficient transportation.
- Bottle securement: For the beverage industry, the USI SoniXs®for Rigid Packaging is a highly effective solution. The hold-down unit is specifically designed for cans, bottles, and other rigid packaging applications that need securing.
EAM-Mosca Strapping Benefits for the Food and Beverage Industry
Our years of experience and innovation ensure your operations will move forward with increased efficiency, smooth operations, and reduced labor costs. The outstanding quality and performance of the equipment and products we engineer can handle the demanding operations at your facility day in and day out.
Discover the advantages of EAM-Mosca products:
- Advanced split resistance: With high resistance to split and camber, our strapping products facilitate smooth operation for every job.
- Reduced dusting: By minimizing poly dust generation, our products decrease track wear and help extend your machine’s service life.
- Reliable durability: Our strapping products deliver consistent break strength and tension resistance to secure packaging correctly.
- Exceptional operational performance: SoniXs sealing technology allows products to be secured with a superior seal for tamper resistance and a visual mark to assist in tamper evidence.
- Wet environment protection: For poultry and processing plants, we also offer stainless-steel machines with IP56 protection for damp and washdown environments so you can maintain high standards of security and sanitation for your products.
Optimize Your Operations
Our goal is to provide solutions that lower your total cost of ownership, decrease downtime, enhance productivity, and deliver exceptional performance. When you need reliable food industry equipment or food and beverage strapping materials, we have innovative solutions for your requirements. We also offer dedicated customer support with field technicians and in-house phone support to assist you whenever you need it.
If you’re ready to find your facility’s best strapping solution, explore the options we have available for your application today.